MARBELLA COCKTAIL CLASS
Marbella Cocktail Class.
- Minimun group Size 6 people. 3 Cocktails.
- Sex on the Beach
- Extra Shots and a cocktail for free.
Let´s get cheeky and wild, with a great activity and have a lot of fun with your friends.
COCKTAILS AND BARBECUE
- Cocktails and Barbecue
- Enjoy 3 Cocktails and an amazing barbecue in Marbella with a gourgeous Butler in the Buff
- Minimun Group Size 8 People.
- 3 Cocktails Caipirvodka, Sex on the Beach, Mojitos. Shots and Extra Cocktail
- Barbecue: Burger, Roasted Potatoe, Roasted Vegetables, Inferno Chorizo, Chicken Breast, Ice Cream
Cocktails and Tapas
- Cocktails and Tapas Lunch or Dinner.
- Minimum group size 8 people.
- 3 Cocktails, Mojito, Caipirvodka and Sex on the beach.
- Tapas with different options attending Foodies, Vegans or Vegetarians. Ask about this to us.
- The perfect choice for a great lunch or dinner before your night in Puerto Banus.
MARBELLA COCKTAIL CLASS
Marbella Cocktail Class, one of the classic hen do activities, if you stay on a private apartment or Villa, our handosme cheeky butlers in Costa del Sol will bring your favourite drinks and explain on a sexy and funny lesson how to make this cocktails.
Marbella Cocktail Making Class
Marbella Cocktail making class is a great way to shake up your hen do in a exclusive activity experiencing the wonderful world of Mixology. Our Marbella cocktail making classes you and your hen party will learn how to make perfect delicious cocktails and be guided on the concept of mixology and delicious cocktails from scratch, so if you and your hen party are partial to indulging in a few cocktails and want to learn to shake, mix and muddle in Marbella with a delicious Sex on the Beach a charismatic Caipirvodka or a tantalizing mojitos. You and your Hen party will get the chance to make 3 different Cocktails to perfection as instructed by your Marbella cocktail Mixologist.
Traditionally people thought that cocktails ara a north American innovation, but originally are inspired by old British punches.The word cocktail was written first on an british paper around 1798. But the first reference with the same meaning as actual word cocktail till 1806 with a publication on an ancient New York newspaper, defined a cocktail as a ” stimiulating liquor composed of any kind of sugar, water and bitters, vulgarly called a biltered sling. The sling predated the actual cocktail, that is quite similar thing without bitters.
Cocktails are considered a stimulating drinks, but the history and the bartenders has converted cocktails on a true are called mixology.